Tuesday, January 8, 2008

If you like Hyperlexicon, you'll LOVE...

It was my great fortune this week to be introduced to two amazing, insightful, beautifully written blogs from women who have sons that are on the spectrum. Susan Etlinger's The Family Room and MOM - Not Otherwise Specified are spots you should visit and add to your feeds.

I've found so much that I can relate to in these blogs, and each is chock full of links to useful resources for parents or anyone wanting to better understand children with special needs.

Truly, an embarrassment of riches. I may need to take a few vacation days just so I can hunker down and read every post.

2 comments:

MOM-NOS said...

Thank you so much for the kind words! And I'm glad I've found your corner of the blogosphere as well. I look forward to getting to know you!

ValeriaResende said...

I am enjoing your blog!
My son is hyperlexic too. He is 3 years old.
We are from Brazil, actually, living in California.
Your son is seems to be very well. He is so cute!
I love yor videos. I've been seing them long time ago.
We have some videos and photos on the internet (fotolog.com/kevinfruet youtube.com/kevinfruet )
Congratulations for sharing your loving family with us.